Blog Demo Design by Britt Douglas. Powered by Blogger.

Sarah's House 4 - Living Room SNEAK PEEK

by - Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Well friends, you asked for it and you're going to get it. I asked on my Facebook page whether you wanted to see a sneak peek of one of the rooms on tonight's premiere of Sarah's House 4, or not ruin the surprise and wait until after the episode aired. The resounding response was SHOW ME SOME SARAH NOW!! :)

Okay, I hear you! So here you go, an EXCLUSIVE look at the transformed living room (you will not see this photo anywhere else, well, at least not until after the episode airs anyway!)...



What do you think?? Does it look like you thought it would? Does it say Sarah & Tommy to you?? You're getting a 2-for-1 because there's a sneak peek of the kitchen right there too ;) Don't say I never get you anything, ha!

I for one am surprised by the formality of the space. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it seems a tad more traditional than the previous Sarah's Houses. I am really loving that soft lilac palette - if you caught my Facebook HomeSense photo tour this morning, you would have seen all things lilac were catching my eye. Sarah is a trendsetter so I'd definitely expect to be seeing more of all things mauve, lilac, and lavender! Looks like S&T have some surprises in store for us this season. 

By the way, there will be TWO episodes shown back to back on HGTV Canada every week for the next 7 weeks, starting at 8pm. Another 2-for-1 for you - woot! Come back here for a weekly recap after the shows! 

You May Also Like

0 comments