Blog Demo Design by Britt Douglas. Powered by Blogger.

Steven & Chris & a whole bunch of bloggers

by - Monday, October 18, 2010


See this dashing duo? Tomorrow, a whole bunch of bloggers including me will be sitting in the audience for a taping of the Steven and Chris show. (Yes, the producers probably borrowed this idea from the Nate Berkus crew, but I'm hoping it will have a much more positive outcome than 'Nate-gate'.)

While the boys are really talented (I loved their show Designer Guys!), what I'm most looking forward to is seeing these lovely bloggers in person. Let me know if I've missed you off the list!

**edited to add: The show will be airing on Friday, October 22nd**

Artistically Connected
Aubrey and Lindsay
Decor by Christine
Designwali
Desire To Decorate
Decor Happy
Dress Design Decor
First Time Fancy
Just Beachy
Life Begins At Thirty
LipstickRules
Jen Selk
Passport2Design
sarah.wandering
Sharon At Home
Sogni e Sorrisi
Staci Edwards
SweDaisy Spaces
The Cinnamon Post
Wallpaper
What's Up Whimsy

I can't wait! Now if I could only find something to wear...

You May Also Like

18 comments